10 THINGS I LOVED ABOUT BEING PREGNANT

10 things I loved about being pregnant
Yesterday, I shared with you 10 things I hated about being pregnant, which was prompted by a chance meeting with a friend who is currently in first trimester bliss.
Now, I don’t know about you, but when it came to being pregnant, I was a firm believer in the whole “ignorance is bliss”mentality, so I didn’t share my list with her.
Instead, I stayed up until 11 pm last night (which I don’t do for ANYONE these days) trying to come up with 10 things I loved about being pregnant.
I figure I owe her that much.
Here’s what I came up with:
1. Eating Nutella straight out of the jar without feeling an ounce of guilt.
2. Going from a 34A to a 36C bra size almost overnight!
3. Feeling the baby move. <<– It’s a shame this mainly happened between the hours of 11 pm and 6 am.
4. Ice cream. And chocolate sauce.
5. Having a constant excuse to shop and spend money.
6. Being the center of attention. <<– I found this uncomfortable, but she will love it. Trust me.
7. No wine headaches.
8. My hair looked amazing.
9. Rediscovering Kraft Dinner.
10. Spending hours and hours lying in bed reading and watching TV while my husband waited on me hand and foot. <<– I wish I had milked this more.

0 Comments